The bitch is back! ~ The Busted Lollipop

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The bitch is back!

Happy New Year! I'm finally back from traveling, unpacked, settled in and ready to blog!

I hope you all had a fabby New Year's Eve. Mine was quite basic and just perfect. I stayed in with the Spousal Unit watching movies ("Just Like Heaven" and "Meet the Fockers") before tuning in to Elton John's New Year's Eve gig at London's O2 Arena. I love Sir Elton and it proved a very satisfying way to ring in the new year from the comfort of my couch with my Tesco spumante in hand (sweet and tasty).



Even the hubby enjoyed the show, though our favorite tunes showed the distinct differences in our personalities. My favs were songs like "Tiny Dancer" and "Candle in the Wind," while he enjoyed anything that could provide a peppy soundtrack to a bar brawl, like "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" and "The Bitch is Back." Either way, Elton John still has the pipes and magic fingers to deliver a great show, and I was in bliss. Hope you felt the same around 12:01. Bring on 2009!


share this: facebook

No comments: