Kickin' it with Sex and the City ~ The Busted Lollipop

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kickin' it with Sex and the City

Yes, I've seen all the episodes more than once, but they still make me laugh and give an odd sense of comfort for awhile. My husband always likes to point out "We've seen this one." Um, yes, we've seen them all (at least I have). Funny how he doesn't mind watching The Simpsons episodes over and over.

But tonight he wasn't home and I could gleefully watch without his incredulous presence mocking me. In honor of the continued good times delivered by my favorite gal-pal show, here are some great lines from a rerun I re-watched tonight:

Season 4, Episode 10: Belles of the Balls

The set up: Big joined Carrie at Aidan's country house to cry on her shoulder over a lost love. He and Aidan end up fighting in the mud.

Carrie: "Stop it! You're middle-aged!"

Big: "Ow! That dog just bit my ass!" (as Petie ends the fight with a well-placed chomp)

You can watch the clip in question on YouTube.


share this: facebook

No comments: