Trying to call Wal-Mart about online orders? ~ The Busted Lollipop

Monday, November 24, 2008

Trying to call Wal-Mart about online orders?

I just placed an order at the Web site and noticed a billing error. When I tried to find a customer service number, there wasn't one listed. I Googled it, and according to various articles, Wal-Mart has removed its customer service number for online orders, and you can only email for assistance. I think that's pretty craptacular, so I dug around and found a number. I just called, and it works fine. The automated menus are a bit confusing, as it sounded like I was making a selection to get another automated menu, when it actually took me to a real live person. Success! Here's the info I found online about how to reach Wally World.com:

To reach the Contact Center of Wal-Mart Stores, call 1-800-WALMART (1-800-925-6278), from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Saturday or from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. (CT) Sunday.


share this: facebook

No comments: