Are ducks REALLY experts on cleaning the loo? ~ The Busted Lollipop

Friday, November 14, 2008

Are ducks REALLY experts on cleaning the loo?

Today I rolled up my sleeves, lifted the seat and "injected" a gooey blue glob that looked like gummy candy near the inside rim of my toilet bowl. I'll try anything that might cut down housework (which cuts into my wasting time on the Internet). It's called Toilet Duck Fresh Discs, and it consists of a thick gel in a kind of huge syringe you squeeze into your toilet. It's supposed to be more sanitary than hanging some king of freshener inside the bowl. I'm a little iffy on the hygiene of finding a place to store the syringe you just stuck in the toilet, but it does come with a lid -- and I stuck the whole thing back in the original box, too.

Want to see it in action? Here's the ad clip.

We'll see how it works; it looks like I'm not the only one who's wondered about this. Based on this chat online, I may be in for a bit of nastiness trying to clean off the glob. If only I could get that industrious little duck from the ad to come do the toilets. I could feed him in bread crumbs.


share this: facebook

No comments: